Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall♥

Fall has to be my favorite season. I love everything about it! From wearing cozy sweaters and drinking hot chocolate to all the trees changing to beautiful colors.
I love fall! Beautiful
Bucket list for the next two months! @Cate James @Janelle Miller @Jennifer Miller
                                                               

When the leaves change!


Hot chocolate! my favorite:)
Comfy Sweater for Fall.
I love sweaters and scarfs! They are so warm yet so stylish and cute!
mulberry bayswater bag + burgundy jeggings + black boots + cream knit sweater = cute ! 
Love this sweater with maroon pants!
Cute fall clothes!
I just love fall clothes!


3 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite too!! I love your blog! Miss you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is the best time of year!!! Do you like coffee? Pumpkin spice is a really good coffee at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete